Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Living Room


don't mind the vacuum ;)...had to quickly take a pic, before the boys' destruction took place

Hubby was able to hang the TV and hide all the cords. The DVR box, DVD player & VCR in the office around the corner (in a cabinet) It worked perfectly!

 






As you walk out of the kitchen you enter the living room. It's pretty big so I divided it up by having this  (off to the right) more like a sitting area. We bought this futon off of Craigslist for $40 :)
I have a plan for something above those pictures. EEK...;) And I would love to paint the bult-in china hutch some other color.
  

Another view of the living room. I want to get the mirror framed ( a big, black, thick frame is what I'm thinking...) It has been in the house since hubby was a  little boy so we couldn't part with it (plus, I really like it).


0 comments:

Post a Comment