Monday, September 12, 2011

The Big Move


The "Mike & Aimee Uhlenkott" rock is planted...CHEERS to new beginnings!
 Soooo, we've decided to move...AGAIN! Yes, I am officially insane. Four kids, two moves in less than 3 months and it's the middle of Harvest for my hubby, which means he is working 12+ hours, 7 days a week. If I haven't totally lost my mind by now, it's bound to happen soon.
We have an opportunity to move into the house that my husband's grandparents (his Dads parents) originally "homesteaded" ://www.thefreedictionary.com/homesteaded...which I find is really interesting all in itself.
As you can imagine, I am having a hay day with our new house. I love, love, love it! It IS old and needs some work, but has a lot of potential. I can't wait to get started on all the projects....and with the help of www.pinterest.com/aimeeuhlee
...the ideas are just TURNING!
So here are some projects that need to be done ASAP...
1. Paint Ryder's room. Right now it has 2 walls that are a taupe color and 2 walls that are bright purple. So not ok with lil Ryder Roo.
2. Paint Easton's room. The "theme" in his nursery is brown & blue polka dots so the main colors are brown, blue, and white. The current wall color is red...bright red!
Ok, so that's a start and needless to say, I am very much looking forward to sharing ALL my ideas and adventures with YOU! So, let's do this! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment