Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Updating our Kitchen



Recently we replaced the white stove & microwave for stainless steel appliances. Our new fridge is on it's way and I can't wait! This week I'm working on painting the walls. I'm using Clark & Kensington's Baby Elephant, found at Ace Hardware. Here's a sneak peek of one wall:


Other upcoming projects in our kitchen include:
  • change out the valance for something burlap (because that's my latest obsession. haha)
  • new countertops- I've pinned some inexpensive, DIY countertop projects that I'm going to look into. Pinterest here I come!
  • paint cupboards white- I'm pretty sure this will change the whole look dramatically. This is one project I'm really looking forward to!
Check out this post for other "before" pics of our kitchen. Stay tuned for"after" pics! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment